Thursday, July 31, 2008

Claire's Girls!!!
I am the assistant manager at a Claire's here and the past few days at work have been a blast thanks to the girls I work with!
First Cassie: she is the store manager, she just had surgery but came right back to work(she is crazy... she still is sick) No one could ask for a better boss, she makes sure you get the days off you need, works with your schedules, and always wants to hear how you are doing.
Jairriah: I hate to say I have a fav. but I do.... I would work with this girl everyday if I could! She is our third key ( an assistant manager only part time) and is dealing with some of the same stuff I am. We really should not be allowed to work together, because we are sooooo loud when we are with each other and we can never stop laughing... and we laugh at the stupidest things!
Nini: Nini is our sales associate and has a special place in my heart because we worked together at 4ever21 and we put up with a lot together! Nini is the REALLY out going one, who is not afraid to tell you what she thinks.
That is all... that is is why I work soooo much there is only 4 of us! But I love spending time with these girls!!!

No comments: