Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Im laying it down

As some may know, I have had a hard few weeks! The past few days I have been blessed to have people brought into my life encouraging me and letting me know this is a time to make Amy(me) the best Amy possible. Out of all the Claire's store closer to the one I work at, a girl, Jenni, was asked to come help us out.... who knew she went through the same thing I am going through right now and just like my aunt and uncle, 6 months later was once again happy! My mom and Jayme have also been a GREAT help.
If you are ever hurt or lost I recommend listening to : Jaci Velasquez-Lay It down, and Chonda Pierce- her cd Yes and Amen( the whole cd will bring you peace)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love you, Amy. Later on in your life, these will be precious days....a time where you found God's grace to be so amazing!!