Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fav. song Wednesday--- a day late!

Coffee Break
By
Forever The Sickest Kids

I'm two cups into my coffee break I'm sitting alone in the cafe front way Reading all by myself
I'm Turning my cell off just to breathe 'Cause everyone I know just keeps calling me And I just need a little time
Cause I've overcommitted myself I guess this is growing up
I'm sleeping so little these days I guess this is growing up
I'm feeling things are about to change I'm guessing this is growing
up Yeah, I'm guessing this is growing up
And my mom hates my guts She has every reason to From all the things I do
And it breaks me just to know That I have torn her apart so many times So many times
Cause I've overcommitted myself I guess this is growing up
I'm sleeping so little these days. I guess this is growing up
I'm feeling things
are about to change I'm guessing this is growing up
Oh I'm guessing this is growing up
Now I'm done with my coffee break I turn on my phone Now that I've grown up





Its just a song don't read into it!

No comments: