Monday, September 1, 2008

Ok, soooooo I have moved into my dorm room! I still have some things here and there to do before it is the way I want it but its good. This is my third day here and I am sooooooooo ready for classes to start soooo I can make some friends! Everyone but 2 girls in my mod play volleyball so I really have not seen them much, but the girls that are around are really nice! Everyone that lives here goes to church, sooo that is nice! Ummm not much has gone on... last night we all watch John Tucker Must Die and it sounds like there might be another movie tonight(idk)! Welp I will get pictures up here as soon as I get some!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting for the pictures. You are missed by me and at church. Love, Grandma

Rebecca said...

I miss ya too!!!!!