Friday, September 5, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away! :(
Not much going on today its cold and its raining!
Ummm not much going on this week. Classes are good, its different form the last college I was at. I am in a womens choir and then was asked after class along with 5 other girls to start a little singing group(which I think is going to be really good) I also realized yesterday I was scheduled to be in three classes at once! I have a class that is from 2-2:50 one from 2:30-3:45 and one from 3-4...hmmmmm.... does anyone else see how this is a problem? I am going to work that out today... fun stuff! Ummm not much else happened yesterday... I went to a soccer game with one of the girls I live with and then we put up some posters in our living area and some how my lamp ended up out there(it still needs a lot of work it is boring and craped in there) ummm... I have the mod to myself this weekend, the volleyball girls left yesterday for a game and will not be back until Saturday night some time ans Alyssa is going home this weekend! soooo I am left to work on the living area, which is cool because they have declared me the decorator... they all love my room (idk its not much) Anyways thats all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to see when Grandpa will take a trip so we can see you. I
Miss you terrible.
Love, Grandma

Rebecca said...

Well you still have plenty of tropical nic-naks at home!!